Do you want to start podcasting but don’t know where to begin?
Are you already doing podcasts but want to make them more creative?
This ‘Practical Podcasting’ Course offers in-house training on all aspects of audio production for the web, including:
- Getting started – which equipment to buy and how it all works (it’s a lot cheaper than you think!)
- How to record top quality audio, avoid microphone hiss and pop, mix in music so it enhances the words being spoken rather than overrides them.
- How to develop a journalistic approach to interviewing and phrasing questions that bring out the best in your interviewee.
- How to attract an audience for your podcasts.
- The different ways of presenting your audio e.g. recording out on location, how to script voice links to lead from one interview to another.
- How to make your podcasts creative with music, sound effects and appealing scripts.
- How to source music and sound effects and avoid getting tangled up in restricting copyright issues.
I also offer courses on Audio Slide-Show production (using images alongside audio to produce features for the web).